Just because you’re struggling, does not mean you’re failing. Are you a new or experienced mom who feels like something is just not quite right?
Has starting a family been difficult and/or different than you imagined it would be?
Has your new role left you feeling overwhelmed?
Do you sometimes regret becoming a parent?
Do you just need support while you figure it out?
Trust your instincts!
Transitioning into motherhood and maternal development can be filled with joy and excitement but also stress, frustration, fear and heartbreak.
I enjoy working alongside clients through their unique journeys of trying to conceive, pregnancy, postpartum and whatever comes next.
Areas of clinical interest and experience
- Prenatal, Perinatal and Postpartum Mood Disorders (Depression and Bipolar)
- Prenatal, Perinatal and Postpartum Anxiety Disorders
- Prenatal, Perinatal and Postpartum Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Birth Trauma (Due to Medical Intervention or Past Trauma Which Resurfaced Due to the Birthing Process)
- Grief and Bereavement Due to Perinatal Loss (Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Neonatal Death), SIDS, Infant Loss, Child Loss
- Grief and Bereavement Due to Infertility and Loss of Fertility
- Termination of Pregnancy (Medical Necessity and Choice)
- General Parenting Concerns
- Paternal/Partner Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- General/Normal Life Stressors Associated with Bringing Home a New Baby
- Couples/Family Therapy for Family Dynamic Shifts and Stressors Associated with Bringing Home a New Baby
- Couples/Family Therapy for Family Dynamic Shifts and Emotional Processing Associated with Loss (Child Loss or Loss of Fertility)
- Couples and Family Therapy for Any of Issues Listed Above